Friday, February 02, 2007

A Long Long Time Between Drinks...

Wow... can't believe how long it has been since I've updated this blog... for those of you loyal people who keep coming back here, I thank you and would like to repay some of that loyalty!

It's late, and not in mood for big long rambles and updates, so I'll just leave you with some recent photos. I hope this post will be the push that overcomes inertia, bringing with it more often and more substantial posts.

Photos taken at Coolum, Sunshine Coast, Qld. Pity that it was rather cloudy and dark that morning... but this was my only chance! Wasn't about to wake up at 4:15am again another day...

4/10s - f/10 - ISO 100

1/2s - f/11 - ISO100

1/100s - f/4 - ISO800

1/5s - f/8 - ISO100
1/50s - f/11 - ISO200

3 comments:

Steeejei said...

Good to see you back on board and blogging again!
When you're next out and about at 4am and I happen to be around, dump some water on me and drag me along :)

island said...

i love the photos! they are so beautifully taken!! :) how's ana doing? ;)

Jess Joseph said...

Hi Ben!

I love the photos. They're comparable to Ken Duncan's.. He does lots of these kind of shots. Have you heard of him? He's a Christian photographer who has a gallery at The Rocks. I'm sure you can google it! :)